On the first day of every half term we hold a Spirituality Day throughout school. We feel that this gives us a meaningful start to the half term and gives us the chance to remember that God is at the centre of all we do.
These days include:
- writing prayers;
- reading the Bible;
- exploring Christian values;
- having time to think, reflect and pray;
- plan class worship in groups;
- spend time outside looking at God's creation;
- listening to worshipful/reflective music;
- organising reflection areas.
During the summer term 2019, each class made their own interpretation of the big stories from the Bible and created a Big Frieze. Please see the tab under Christian Distinctiveness to learn more about the Big Frieze.